Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I Be Dhnai

    Hello, my name is Dhnai and I writes, draws, reads, sang, skips lol. I'm just joking around. I like to call myself an expressionist and I express myself in any form that I can. Mainly and mostly I read and write, then read some more. Over time who knows what this blog may hold. 
            As you probably can already tell I am extra, dramatic, well theatrical sums me up a bit better. I can be theatrical when it comes to words. I'm gonna be selling some of my work from here and posting whenever I want or feel its necessary. Go down further to read the first chapter of my short story. If you'd like to buy my e-book: Lady of the Shadow Moon there's just two things you gotta do:
1. Wait for it to officially drop.
2. Send me your email address, so you'll stay updated. Email me here: divinedhnai@yahoo.com


Add my email address to your contacts, so I don't end up as spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment